Sunday, April 10, 2022

ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP PROGRAM - DAY 1 - Lovers for Life: The Path of Lasting Passion

 SO...We've been married for 25 years, but I'm doing this solo.  Seems strange, but I really think that before anything, I need to really put my house in order as a husband, before I start looking at our marriage.   How much can change? I don't know, but 90 days to make things better is equal to 1% of the time that Lizzie and I have been together.  Our marriage is an excellent one, but why not make it better?

DAY 1:Action Plan

1. What is your ultimate vision for your intimate relationship? What do you want to create, give, have, share and become in this area of your life? What is your compelling vision for love, intimacy, passion, connection and fun? Describe the relationship, not a specific partner.

My ultimate vision of my intimate relationship is one where we thrive together and separately, where we're each other's no. 1 supporter and fan. I want to create a space of growing intimacy, where we both put each other first.  We rejoice in each others company, and each others physical touch.  Our life together is a great adventure where we just don't want it to end.

2. Which of the 6 Positions of Relationships are you in right now?
 2 - we are both loving and affectionate, but there is little passion

3.If you are in a relationship, which position is your partner in? Why do you think so? What have you felt or observed?

2 - because she likes to do things with me, but has very little enthusiasm for sex or physical intimacy

4. What has been preventing you from taking your relationship to the next level? What beliefs, behavior patterns or emotions have held you back from taking the next step?

Fear of rejection, that it will create disharmony.  The belief that it's all just a product of age.  Fear of a bad reaction if I raise it.

5. What would it take to change it all? What fears, beliefs or past memories can you transform to go to the next level? What do you need to do now to create the relationship you desire and deserve?

I need to be the lover that I want my partner to be.  I will dismiss all of society's ideas regarding age.  I simply need to start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment