Sunday, April 10, 2022

POWERTALK: The Power of Expanded Identity

This was a bonus session at the end of Ultimate Edge.


1. Define who you are.

I am a  father, a husband, a lover, a friend, a colleague, a peer, a mentor, a leader, a trader, a creator, a performer, a connector, and a manifestor.  

I am strong, flexible, compassionate, enthusiastic,  energetic, loving, friendly,  integrated, visionary, disciplined, relaxed, abundant, present and connected.

2. Expand that view

 To be honest, as I copied me list into the about question, I started adding new things. So 1 is 2

3. Do, feel, see and act as that expanded person.

4. Make sure that you have a plan to do what that person WOULD do.

5. Make sure that you get everyone else to hold you to that new standard as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment