Sunday, April 3, 2022

GET THE EDGE – DAY 3 – THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS (PART 2: ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL MATE)

 1. Describe your ideal mate.

My Ideal Mate - 

  • sexy 4
  • affectionate 8
  • takes care of herself physically, mentally and spiritually 5
  • is motivated 3
  • enjoys her own company as well as mine 10
  • has her own friends 10
  • lets me have my friends 10
  • we have friends together 10  
  • Is abundant 9
  • has a sense of humour 10 
  • doesn't hold grudges 10 
  • Open 8


My Mate From Hell - Jealous*, addicted*, drama queen, carries emotional baggage into our relationship*, isn't her own person.

2.What kind of person would you have to be to attract such a mate?

I would need to be:

  • sexy
  • affectionate
  • fit and healthy
  • motivated
  • happy in my own skin
  • allows her space and friends
  • maintain a sense of abundance
  • forgiving
  • in the present
  • funny, and happy to be amused
  • Be open.

Your Assignment

  1. First learn to love yourself. For the next seven days, take two minutes each morning to look in the mirror and repeat, “I love you [your name], I love you [your name]...” Tell yourself the specific reasons you love yourself. Write down some reasons here.

    I am a lovely, kind, loving, beautiful human being.

  2. If you’re in a relationship, make an action plan for taking it to the next level. Make a list of things you can do to enhance your relationship. 

    Tell Lizzie that I love her.  BE all of the things that I want from her.  Plan special moments every day.  Be kind and patient and humorous every day.  See what she needs and give her MORE than she asks for.



No comments:

Post a Comment