Saturday, April 2, 2022

GET THE EDGE – DAY 1 – RESULTS WORKSHOP – 7 KEYS TO CHANGING ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE... TODAY!

 

Exercise: How do you rationalize?

What are the most common reasons you fail to do things? What stories do you tell yourself? List at least five rationalizations you use for not following through:

  1. I don't have time.
  2. Now is not the time.
  3. It will take me away from time with loved ones.
  4. It's just ego making me want it.
  5. I'm being Unreasonable.

Exercise: Let’s Get Honest

  1. What are you unhappy about in your career, your business, yourself, your rationalizations?

Write down some things that disturb you right now.

I’m disturbed about my current financial situation, with us currently going backwards whilst Lizzie doesn't work

2.  What are you committed to doing instead? Decide what new Result you want, then write why (your Purpose) you are committed to obtaining this result.

Result: I am now committed to creating a financial situation that makes us immune from either of us losing our income.  I am committed to this because this will give us the freedom to CHOOSE our jobs without financial pressure.  So that we NEVER go backwards again.

Step 3: Create a Massive Action Plan (MAP)
It’s time to “draw the MAP.” To make sure you follow through, come up with a list of actions that will absolutely produce results.

  • Talk to Lizzie about it.
  • Create a better budget.
  • Find extra sources of income.
  • Live abundantly.
  • Develop passive income flows
  • Commit to things with absolute belief.

Exercise: Old Beliefs, New Beliefs
Write down all the old beliefs that have kept you from following through on your goal in the past.
  • I can't do it.
  • Lizzie and I are too different.
  • I don't have the resources.
  • It will take too long to be worth it.
  • I don't have the talent.
  • I'll never be truly financially free.

Write down the new beliefs that will empower you from this point forward.

  • Because I always follow through, I always make my dreams come true.
  • Lizzie is open to listening.
  • I have a multitude of resources - I just need to be resourceful.
  • SO long as I progress in the right direction, the universe will meet me more than half way
  • When we work together, we are unbeatable!

Exercise: Enhance the Experience

Come up with two or three ideas that can help you look forward to doing the things that will get your result. What can you focus on, pay attention to, notice, appreciate or enjoy that will enhance the experience?

  • Keep the end in mind.
  • Celebrate and give thanks for every little victory!
  • Always have splurge/smile money.

Exercise: Big Action, Little Action
What are two actions you can take immediately to get yourself going?

  • Little - talk to Lizzie
  • Big  - Recheck budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment