Wednesday, April 6, 2022

GET THE EDGE – DAY 6– YOUR WAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM – THE POWER OF COMPOUNDING

 Decide, deduct and dare to dream!

page83image5855152

Step 1:

Decide how you’re going to allocate your assets. Determine the percentage of your income that you will invest, and determine how you will split it between security and growth.

I’m going to invest 5% of my income.

I’m going to split my investments in this ratio (for example, 50/50 or 60/40): Security bucket: 100%
Growth bucket: 0%

Step 2:

Make it a must for you. Write a paragraph or two about why you must be wealthy and what it will do for you, your family and your future. What will it give you? Who will you be? What will you do with your wealth?

If I have wealth, then I will only do the things that artistically satisfy me, that I feel serve me and the world.  I will have more resources to help people. My wealth will let Lizzie retire whenever she wants, and Dot will be free to do what she wants. It will allow us to have experiences beyond compare. I will be a changer of lives. I

Step 3:


Start making your plan. Write down the steps you must take to begin or improve your investing strategy.

  • Decide on my levels of wealth (25x annual income)
    • $1.6M
    • $2.4M
    • $3.6M
  • Find extra sources of income:
    • Acting
    • Hosting
    • Composing
    • Online business
    • Teaching
    • Comedy
    • Trading
  • Make steps towards these incomes.

page84image3765904page84image3766112page84image3766320

Step 4:

Never leave the scene of a decision without taking some action. Choose two of the items you listed in Step 3 and do them today. Make a note of what you did:

Sent potential scripts to Zoe.

Wrote a backing track on GBand

No comments:

Post a Comment