Friday, April 1, 2022

Day 7: Personal Power: The Rapid Planning Method

Exercise: Chunk your 'to do's' into Roles. Decide on 90, 30 and 7 day goals, and why they are goals.

My Roles:

  • Lover
    • 90 Days - Complete 'The Relationship You Deserve - to give my marriage more juice and joy.
    • 30 Days - Organised Dot's Trip North - 
    • 7 Days - Applied for Minute for Tertiary Student - Let NAVY help us.
  • Body Sculpter
    • 90 Days - Standard of Strength - Be the example to my peers
    • 30 Days - Lose 2% body fat - Standard of Leanness
    • This Week - Book a BodyScan - If it's measured it can be managed
  • Performer
    • 90 Days - Have done my first movie/tv role - extra fun and money.
    • 30 Days - secured an agent - to have someone who values what I have.
    • This Week - Plan of action with Zoe - give me the best chance to get an agent therefore work.
  • Creator
    • 90 Days - Funding for COF - take it to the next level
    • 30 Days - Learn Garage Band on Phone - make music ANYWHERE.
    • This Week - Sort out Music Studio - so I can create easily

  • Leader
    • 90 Days - 8 new players in the works - Add resilience to the band corps
    • 30 Days - Decluttered office, change room and store room - Make all three easy to use and inspiring
    • This Week - Complete march Packs - Step One
  • Tradevestor
    • 90 Days - Increase Trading Account by 30% - Massively increase my leverage in the market.
    • 30 Days - Assess All Investments - Fine-tune my abundance.
    • This Week - Talk to Lizzie about the way back - Make money and abundance easy to talk about.
  • Manifester
    • 90 Days - Course in Miracles - Get through the first 1/4.
    • 30 Days - Meditate with full intent - soup up my skills.
    • This Week - Experiment with Sound Meditation - Increase my range of skills

No comments:

Post a Comment