Monday, April 4, 2022

GET THE EDGE – DAY 4 – PURE ENERGY LIVE! THE KEY TO A STRONG, HEALTHY & VITAL LIFE

I must admit, this particular day really resonated with me the first time I heard it.  I have aimed to keep alkaline in my diet, always eating at least twice the amount of protein in vegetables.  The effect of emotions was a good reminder though


 Step 2: Interrupt destructive patterns that don’t serve you.

Write down at least three destructive patterns in which you’ve been engaging. Come up with one

or two ways to interrupt each pattern the next time it arises.

Destructive Pattern

Example: I often get angry.

Pattern Interrupts

When I begin to feel angry, I will take five deep breaths and list at least three things I’m grateful for in my life.

I get worried about moneyWhen I get worried, I will remind myself of three sources of money to which I have access.
Breathe! One breath at a time.
I get frustrated with the people who manage me.I ask myself "how can I grow through this.
I say "this is not happening to me, it's happening for me
Breathe! One breath at a time.
I get impatient with my progressI remind myself that everything has so far happened at the right time.
Breathe! One breath at a time.

Step 3: Provide your body with its vital needs.

Write a paragraph or two describing why you are now committed to providing your body with the things it needs. What will it give you? What has not doing this up until now caused you to miss out on or lose in your life?

I am committed to provide my body with what it needs, because I know that when I do I am much happier, healthier and more energetic.  Sometimes I have strayed off track, especially putting things off for tomorrow, which never comes. NOW is the time to act and get the result.

It has always been the instantaneous actions that have provided me with the best results.

page73image5851824page73image5852032page73image5852240page73image5852448page73image5852656

No comments:

Post a Comment