Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Gap

So now I know the things I want to do , be, and have.  Now to assess where I am with regards to all of my outcomes:


  •     Live in a Safe House and Garden, free of clutter
Currently there is a mass of junk, even if it is hiding in storage.  The Garden is full of uncut lumber, and the fences badly need attention.
  • ·      Have the financial resources to cover any surprises.
I tend to dig into savings which are reserved for other thing.  I must budget for the unexpected (repairs, appliances, medical)
  • ·      Have enacted a financial plan to guarantee financial abundance
I have a financial Plan, which according to The exercise in Wealth Mastery, gives me financial survival until death.
  • ·      Add maximum value to every gig I do.
I have a tendency to cut corners on gigs if there are a lot, seeing what I can get away with.
  • ·      Have full sensory acuity.
My hearing and Sight are compromised - tints and far sightedness.
  • ·      Weigh under 78kg
I weigh around 82kg, which is healthy, but I know that being a little lighter will make me faster and less prone to injury
  • ·      Have a strong, flexible, energetic, freely moving body.
My body is strong, but not as flexible as I would like, and I suffer from a fair bit of nerve impingement.
  • ·      Am an elite athlete.
I seem to manage to come last or second last in every event in which I compete!
  • ·      Live in a 3 dimensional, level three marriage.
I am very happy, but would like to improve the physical side, and be more aware of Lizzie's needs in all things.
  • ·      Am guiding my daughter to a wonderful adulthood.
My darling daughter is 12, and growing up so quickly.  It is easy for me to overreact when she acts out emotionally, owing to hormones or other reasons.  She is beginning High School this year.
  • ·      Use my time to maximum effect, for play and work.
I have a tendency to only do the urgent at the moment, leaving things to the last minute.
  • ·      Am present.
Still let my mind wander - I miss out on so much!
  • ·      Am an agent of change in my workplace.
It is all to easy for me to let my level sink, rather than being an outstanding example.
  • ·      Contribute to the society around me both financially and practically.
I am a regular financial donor, but need to get more involved with the practical involvement with my community.
  • ·      Have effective promotional material for my band.
I want to have a package that explains the band in a matter of moments
  • ·      Have found the resources to finance the things I love, whilst growing my capital.
I always seem to use capital to pay for major things, instead of using the income from the capital.
  • ·      Have completed my Masters of Music
One thesis to go!
  • ·      Am planning an overseas trip for the family.
Keep putting this to the bottom of the list.  Time to move it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment