Thursday, January 9, 2014

More Progress

Well it's day before Holidays, so packing is the order of the day.  In my case, it's just laundry, gardening, and making a list - I like to pack at the last possible minute.

I like to pack light, and to pack with some aims in mind.  I want to have fun with my family, be safe, learn something new, increase my fitness, and plan the year.  That's probably enough for the fortnight.  Interesting to see what will actually get done.  Why am I so type A?

WHen I did my first TOny Robbins Program (Get The Edge), I wanted to do it with my wife Lizzie.  About 25 minutes into the first CD, she said "I just want to lie in a hammock and read", and then burst into tears!

Whatever I do in this life, I want Lizzie to be able to do the above.

Happy Wife, Happy Life

No comments:

Post a Comment