Monday, December 30, 2013

Outcomes for 2014

Had a quiet moment to think about what I wanted out of 2014 - consequently, I will need to plan what I  am willing to put into 2014!  I have always found it better to express things in the present.  I wonder what everyone else wants out of 2014?


In 2014 I am so grateful that I..

  • ·      Live in a Safe House and Garden, free of clutter
  • ·      Have the financial resources to cover any surprises.
  • ·      Have enacted a financial plan to guarantee financial abundance
  • ·      Add maximum value to every gig I do.
  • ·      Have full sensory acuity.
  • ·      Weigh under 78kg
  • ·      Have a strong, flexible, energetic, freely moving body.
  • ·      Am an elite athlete.
  • ·      Live in a 3 dimensional, level three marriage.
  • ·      Am guiding my daughter to a wonderful adulthood.
  • ·      Use my time to maximum effect, for play and work.
  • ·      Am present.
  • ·      Am an agent of change in my workplace.
  • ·      Contribute to the society around me both financially and practically
  • ·      Have effective promotional material for my band.
  • ·      Have found the resources to by finance the things I love, whilst growing my capital.
  • ·      Have completed my Masters of Music
  • ·      Am planning an overseas trip for the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment