Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Recovery

After 5 weeks off work, my first day was spent at the dentist's.  Whilst being grateful for the technology that will fix the abscess that has plagued me, I have also been keenly aware of the lack of balance in my life with regards to consumption.

I will never judge another person for their habits, whether they smoke, eat junk, couch sit all day - WHATEVER.  It all just takes away from our journey.  The best thing I can do for anyone is to be healthy, be happy, be wealthy, be helpful.  We have all heard the phrase "Be The change you want to see in the world".  It always made sense, but now it makes sense on a cellular level.

It's funny though how opportunities come our way.  As a result of staggering around being unable to run, my achilles has healed 90%.  Unbelievable.

Also, my face aches whenever I think about unhealthy food (processed, sugar etc.)

Nature is taking care of itself!


No comments:

Post a Comment