Monday, January 9, 2012

The Success of Failure

I've been learning the art of web based marketing, starting with eBay. Today I sold my first article (ironically enough, an old CD set entitled Unleash The Power Within). At any rate, it sold for $1.25 + postage. I miscalculated the postage, and ended up selling at a net loss.

So if I continue to make the same mistake, I will end up broke. If I LEARN from this relatively cheap mistake, I will change my method, and make money.

Personally, I will take option 2.

In other news, I managed to do 30 minutes of walking and 30 minutes of swimming today. I have also decided to do the Dukan Diet commencing Jan 23. This is because I want to lose some weight, and also my wife wants to do it. Better to be eating the same things on our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment