Friday, January 6, 2012

Success By Degrees

The Goals are ambitious, but the actions incremental.

Today was spent doing the Important, if not urgent. It was spent putting everything in its place in my office. Part of this process is means that for some things, there is no place. Books, articles, and various pieces of equipment no longer are of use to me. Luckily there is a salvation army store just down the road, which is a perfect place to put perfectly good things which simply have no more use to me.

As I put things away, I note down things to do on my 'capture' list. Things which need to be noted, so I don't forget, but don't need to be done now. Things which will help me work better on my outcomes.

Once again I did 15 minutes of yoga - a greatly abbreviated ashtanga yoga routine - along with 45 minutes of other exercise.

Managed to celebrate a good mate's birthday tonight. Great opportunity to spend time with friends in a state of gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment