Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2 of The Challenge -Still Challenging

Today has followed an almost identical path to yesterday with regards to exercise, diet, and breathing. I have felt marginally better than yesterday (only needed one nap), especially my right shoulder. Still feeling lethargic - running felt like I was trudging through dry sand, rather than on short grass.

One of the "gifts" in the 10 day challenge is the gift of structural alignment. Robbins suggests that you get a personalised program from Peter Egoscue (you can google this), so I sent them photos of myself, and have been sent back a series of exercises (all for free - I hope). I am hoping that these exercises help relieve my shoulder issue.

A lot of this evening has actually been spent preparing for tomorrow - I am having one of those days when one would normally just grab take away. Instead, I have prepared Breakfast and Lunch, so that I can continue on the path. It doesn't take long, but the mental energy required made things harder, when all I wanted to do was collapse on the couch! At any rate, I came home exhausted, but found that a slice of cantaloupe got my energy back almost magically. Added 15 minutes on the tramp, and I am weary, but able to do things.

So, off to do my structural alignment exercises and breathing - then bed


No comments:

Post a Comment