Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 7 - 4 Star Detox

In the last 48 hours I have been away at a 4 star hotel in the middle of Sydney. Once again, with a little planning, I managed to stay 90% on the 10 day challenge path.

Simply put, if you think vegan, no sugar and no wheat, and don't drink caffeine or alcohol, you are most of the way there. Our hotel was next to a number of gourmet outlets, and we ate both well and healthily. My biggest transgression was a paneer curry (the only vegetarian meal on the room service menu), and a fruit platter that had a thimble of greek yoghurt and a trickle of syrup on it.

I even managed to do an aerobic workout, with a gentle run around The Sydney Opera House and Royal Botanic Gardens - something I don't normally get to do.

I look better and feel better, and my wife might agree that I am performing better as well. I will take photos after the last day and post them, so you can see if you can notice any changes. I am hoping that my renewed energy will allow me to start achieving more in other facets of my life. Speaking of this, I didn't plan my week terribly well last week, so will review and plan first thing tomorrow - it's just a little too late to do that tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment