Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fit & Fat?

Jumped on the scales today - 85kg. Whaat is interesting is that although I have had the usual Christmas Cheer (alcohol, sugar, heaps of food), I have also done an hour's exercise 6 times a week. Goes to prove that what goes in is just as important as how much I burn - as I am not training 20 hours per week, my calorific intake is a factor in it all.

Despite doing the same physical workload, I feel as if my fitness has diminished - I think because I am running around with an extra 5kg. I will be interested to see how my "fitness" improves as I get to my goal weight.

Tomorrow I go on holidays for 10 days, and probably won't be near any internet. Number one is to spend time with the family and friends, number two is to keep physically active. In the down time I will do some planning for the year, making a road map for perfect ten's in every facet of my life. I definitely plan to do "The power of Momentum", a yearly exercise for many Tony Robbins Graduates.

See you on the 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment