Monday, January 23, 2012

A Challenging Day

I am just coming to the end of day 1 of the 10 day challenge, and have done (and avoided) all the things one should do, aside from a session of lymphatic breathing.

The biggest thing is the fatigue. The lack of caffeine has meant that I have been dragging myself through the day, and have had 3 naps - two during breaks eat work, and one after.

The food is the easy part - I enjoy vegan food, and have felt a need to give my body a chance to recover for some time now.

For the record, I did the 10 day challenge in the wake of Unleash the power Within 2007 and 2008. In 2007, I stretched to 25 days. My physical improvement was remarkable, so nothing will surprise me this time around.

I got on the scales, and found out that I had hit 86.8kg (191lb), no wonder I felt sluggish. The aerobic exercise went fine (walk to the park, run for 1/2 an hour, walk back), and I actually enjoyed the broccoli with lemon juice and flaxseed oil! Morning tea was an apple, and lunch was a salad with home made hommous. Did lymphatic breathing on the train home, and then cook Dahl, a Cauliflower dish, and rice for dinner. Jumped up and town on the lyphasizer for 20 minutes, and am now writing this blog.

On top of the fatigue, I am finding myself to be feeling VERY sensitive - to noise, arguments etc. This could very well be because of the lack of alcohol, and there being nothing with which to replace it. I am sure that by Day 4, things will be greatly improved.

Til tomorrow - let me know if you think that I am missing anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment