Thursday, February 9, 2012

Growing Pains

I know that whenever I need to grow, I will be out of my comfort zone. Whenever I want to achieve something previously out of reach, then it will get scary.

I have been told that it is best for me if I form a company, so that I can reap tax and liability advantages. On top of this, it has been suggested that I form one in the USA. This is so far beyond my imagination that it has left me almost paralysed.

Of course, when I think of being wildly successful financially, it all makes sense, but I am still quite afraid of it all.

I basically have until Saturday to decide upon whether I
  1. Form an S corporation in the USA
  2. Form a PTY LTD in Australia
  3. Do Both
  4. Do Neither
Fortunately, eat the end of "Time of Your Life, there is a decision making tool that I can use. I will use that tomorrow, and see what transpires.

No comments:

Post a Comment