Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Freedom of Work

I find that when I am working towards my Outcomes (or goals), that I remain energised throughout the day. Even with a 5am start I move through the day full of beans (I'm sure that the 10 day challenge helped, especially as I am sticking to the guidelines 80%).

Today was a balance of working on a number of goals - practising, working on a recording, and doing my Ecommerce course. I find that the best way to not get overwhelmed is to concentrate on one thing at a time, and stay present. Also to realise that the most important part of any day is time spent with loved ones, or at least staying in touch with them.

Extra gigs are coming in nicely, proving the law of attraction. I am fit, and almost at my goal weight, and my shoulder is only half as troublesome as when I began this blog. So important to keep checking in on those targets.

Tomorrow my time is not my own, with other commitments. I look forward to seeing how much I can do around these constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment