Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back From out in the Cold.....

Today is the day that I finally got my laptop back from the dead.

What actually happened is not nearly as interesting as my reaction to it - because suddenly I could not control the situation, I ended up frustrated and aggressive. I really had to make a conscious decision to control my reaction to every situation - after all, if I couldn't control the situation, the least I could do was decide on how I would feel about it.

It is interesting that after the 10 day challenge, I felt physically great, and when looking at the the pyramid of success, the next step was Emotions and Meanings. I was SENT a fantastic opportunity to grow, and it took me a couple of days to grasp it. Not having my normal connection to the world forced me to assess how I react to problems.

After all, a busted laptop is the least of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment