Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 10 - Completion

Well, I have made it - not perfect, but 99% there as far as diet and exercise is concerned. Today I started to have a real spring in my step, and managed to achieve a great deal at work. The impact of being alcohol free is really noticeable. Rather than feeling like I can't wait to get back to my old eating habits, I am keen to carry this forward into the rest of my life. I would like to eat meat, dairy and sugar again, but as a smaller part of my diet. Coffee and Alcohol is a likewise scenario.

I still found things a bit difficult emotionally tonight when little things at home didn't go my way - I think that I am a little thin skinned at the moment, and just need to remember this, not letting things get to me.

In the accompanying material for Unleash The Power Within, there is a pyramid. At the bottom of this is the physical. Tomorrow I hope to have photos to post, along with a complete rundown of where I am physically.

Basically I feel much more in control of my life, and where it is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment