Friday, February 3, 2012

A Change of routine....

One of the books that Anthony Robbins recommends is entitled "The One Minute Millionaire". In this book, the author emphasises the importance of being an "ethical millionaire", i.e. a person who has made their fortune by providing for a need in society, and then shared 10% of their wealth with the same society. This really resonated with me - I grew up in a household that thought ill of wealth, and as a result, I have never been as well off as I could be. This concept really excited me. As a result of reading this book, I have enrolled in a course on eBay selling. I spent some of my day on this today, along with working, and then entertaining.

Today part of my homework was to form a business plan for my eBay business. I used a Project Planner from The Time of Your Life, a Robbins time management tool. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I hope that by using it, I will achieve outcomes I never thought possible.

Today was the first day that I didn't need a nap! My energy is rising with every day. We entertained tonight, so I drank for the first time in 12 days, and ate meat. I am interested to see what the effect is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment