Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Tony Robbins Inner Circle - Ultimate edge day one.

 About a year ago I joined Tony Robbins Inner Circle.  This package included access to all of his courses online.  I have only dabbled in it (never a good thing to dabble), but today decided to 'gop for it', do the courses AND the coursework, and see what happens.


Top of the list was Ultimate edge - Day 1 - Decisions & Destiny

1. Name one thing that you are happy about in your life?

My physical fitness.

Why?

Because I am at my ideal weight, and am doing a daily workout that makes me stronger and more flexible every day.  I've been doing it for 5 years, but have really started to focus on it of late.

https://thehappybody.com/

2. Name one thing that you are unhappy about in your life?

My lack of progress in my workplace promotion wise.

Why?

Because I really thought that by now (13 years), I'd have had at least one promotion.  Because I would like more money, more income, more responsibility.

The difference between the two is that I have taken total responsibility for the first one, but not the second. I've blamed others, circumstances and myself for my lack of promotion.

What would your life be like if it was exactly the way you wanted it to be today?

I would be at the 'standard of youth' as defined by The Happy Body Program.

Lizzie and I would have a vibrant romantic marriage.

I would be doing acting jobs in movies and miniseries.

I would be a Leading Seaman

I would be a successful supertrader, able to trade 10 contracts comfortably and profitably,

I would be a best selling composer in a variety of genres.

I would be a successful performer in Las Vegas.

I would have beautiful and legible handwriting.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment