Saturday, March 26, 2022

Personal Power Day 2: The Controlling Forces That Direct Your Life

 4 actions that I need to take in my life that I've been putting off.

a)What is the pain that I have associated with not taking action in the past?

b) What is the pleasure that I have associated with not following through?

c)What will it cost me if I don't change?

d) What will I gain if I take action now?


1. Improving my Sleep Hygiene.

a)Having to change my consumption habits, especially in the evening.

b)Enjoying the short term pleasure of drinking and consuming sugar and coffee in the afternoon/evening. 

c) I will have less energy, be more susceptible to sickness, and be less attractive.

d) I will have more energy, be able to train better, be more productive, healthier and vibrantly attractive. 


2. Working consistently on my musical

a) making time to write. The fear that I will write something "wrong".  That I have wasted my time.

b) Enjoying the "it's finished" feeling.

c) Noone will see it!  No lives will be changed.  I will regret it "Coulda shoulda woulda"

d) I will have made a positive contribution to the world.  I will have let my light shine. 

 

3. Being more intimate with Lizzie.

a) Allowing myself to be vulnerable.  The possibility of rejection, of losing 'me'

b) Being in my safe little world. Master of my domain.

c) We will become flatmates and friends and dull. Our life together will have no juice.

d) We will have a blast! Every day together will be better than the last! 

 

 4. Improving my handwriting

a) Having to be disciplined and crtique myself.

b)  Having the handwriting 'of a genius'.

c) I won't be able to communicate intimately with those I love.  Or spontaneously and clearlywith anyone around me.

d) I can write letters, cards, notes of love and encouragement.  I will reduce my reliance on Technology. 



No comments:

Post a Comment