Friday, March 25, 2022

Personal Power Day 1:The Key to Personal Power: Decision

I started my day with "15 minutes to thrive".  This is a routine that I have done in the past, but I have let fall away.  It was really good to give thanks and to envision - really set my day up well.

The program now swings over to Personal Power, and I need to make 2 decisions now, and take action.

The first one is to commit to doing my eye exercises daily. My near sight is not as good as I would like it to be, and juggling glasses is a bore.  If I can reduce my need for them it cannot be a bad thing!

The second one is to learn how to use Garage Band on my mobile phone - commit to spending some time on it every day.

NB. BOTH of these decisions are in line with outcomes.  To have full sensory acuity, and a hit recording.

So excuse me - I have to do my eye exercises, then tutor myself on garage band!

No comments:

Post a Comment