Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Day 4: 3 Steps to Lasting Change

Today is about gaining leverage over the 4 changes mentioned on day 2. 

  • Step 1 - 10 reasons to change.
    • Step 2 - Why I know that I can change it.
      • Step 3 - Pattern Interrupts 

 1. Improving my Sleep Hygiene.

  • It will increase my energy levels.
  • I will look younger.
  • I will be more resistant to illness.
  • I will be able to think better, and achieve more.
  • I've I don't, I will be chronically tired!
  • My mood will be better.
  • I will be able to deal with the curve balls of life
  • It will make me more creative.
  • I will get far more enjoyment out of work AND recreation.
  • I will be a safer user of the roads. 
    • I can change this because the steps are simple!
    • I have changed other physical issues.
    • There is plenty of literature on sleep hygiene.
      • Remember what it is like not to be able to sleep, when you do unproductive things.
      • Yawn loudly if you're about to do the 'wrong' thing,

2. Working consistently on my musical

  • The more I create, the more creative I get!
  • It will constantly improve.
  • The universe notices when you put your consciousness into something.
  • I have a message that needs to be shared and promoted.
  • I can make the world a better place with music.
  • It will be fun.
  • If I DON'T do it, then I'll regret it.
  • Someone with less talent will get there.
  • People need hope.
  • People need to know that they can make a difference.
    • I've done this in the past - just need to get 'back on the horse'
    • I am disciplined.
      • Sit and sing the first phrase of the musical.

 

3. Being more intimate with Lizzie.

  • Make Lizzie feel treasured.
  • We will have more fun together
  • Example to Dot.
  • More satisfying.
  • If we don't, it will be a long 25 years!
  • We will feel younger, like its 25 years ago.
  • All parts of our life will be better.
  • Sex is fun!
  • Touch is pleasurable.
  • To recapture our 3 dimensional relationship.
    • It's just a case of turning back the clock 
      • When I stop and separate - exhale and listen!

 

 4. Improving my handwriting.

  • Make writing easier to do.
  • Make it easier to spontaneously communicate.
  • Give people the joy of the handwritten note.
  • If I don't, writing will be cramped and painful.
  • So I can sign my name easily lots of times.
  • To jot down inspiration when it comes.
  • To keep communication as personal as possible.
  • A letter is a thing of beauty.
  • An old school star needs old school skills.
  • Great handwriting is taken more seriously!
    • Handwriting is a skill - if you can play trombone, then you can write!
      • Stop  - scratch it out - do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment