Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 awaits!

It's that lazy time of year i.e. Dec 28.  Christmas has been and gone, and I am looking towards a year with Tony again.  By no means is he the ultimate success guru, but he is a very good coach, using methodologies that are effective.

The past year has been good, but I am starting to feel like good is not enough. With that in mind, I watched the video on his website:

NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE,  where he talks about rituals, standards, and compelling vision.  That has motivated me enough to get up and go for a run.  I also found the following, which is a small workbook and audio track, which can really help you get into gear: New Year, New Life .  I have done this in the past, but I think action (running) will do more for me than anything else right now. More planning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment